Growth Starts Here
Our multi-disciplinary North American team combines industry-specific knowledge with practical and valuable experience. Our corporate finance professionals provide strategic advice and specialized assistance in areas of:
• Developing and communicating compelling narratives for transactions
• Generating participant leads for private placement or asset sale transactions
• Leveraging Bizmark’s expansive network of venture capital, private equity, and corporate partners to expedite transactions
• Facilitating productive and actionable exercises to garner stakeholder interests
Transaction Negotiations & Closing
• Leading value-based negotiations
• Preparing and reviewing closing documents
• Harmonizing transaction stakeholders to closing schedules
Who are Potential Investors?
There are several different options for risk capital investors
How do you choose the right partner for your capital raising efforts?
First and foremost, it is important to research an investment consultant’s background before hiring their services.
This means reviewing their compliance records and checking for any serious breaches. For instance, have they ever been investigated for insider trading? It’s also wise to check their fiduciary status and even their criminal record.
You can also check your investment consultant’s certifications to ensure he or she holds the correct licenses. Before selecting an investment consultant, organize an in-person meeting to determine if they understand your financial goals and are accessible. Ask about fees and whether they receive any commissions. Finally, you can assess their education and association memberships to determine if they have the necessary experience and expertise.